Ladies’ Member-Guest Invitational
July 22 - July 23
Railside Golf Club is eager to welcome you to our annual Ladies’ Member-Guest event. This event is intended to be fun and socially competitive. It is well-suited for players of all abilities and promises to be a memorable two days for both members and invited guests.
Deadline to Register: July 1
Handicaps: Each player is required to have an established USGA Handicap Index. Any player that does not have an established USGA Handicap must submit a minimum of five scorecards to the golf staff so that a handicap may be established.
Entry fee of $395.00 per team includes:
- Meals each day, tee favor, and prizes
Friday, July 22
- 2:00pm Registration
- 3:00pm Round One Shotgun – Nine-Hole Two-Person Scramble; 35% low + 15% high.
- 5:30pm Heavy Appetizer Buffet
- 6:00pm Horse Race
Special five-hole single elimination alternate shot competition. Teams are created by taking the lowest handicap member and pairing her with the highest handicap guest, creating equal two-woman teams with one member and one guest. All players will be included in the Horse Race. Members and guests may choose not to participate in the Horse Race.
Saturday, July 23
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:00am Round Two Shotgun – Nine-Hole Best Ball; 85% of Each Player’s Handicap Applies.
- 11:30am Round Three Shotgun – Nine-Hole Pinehurst Alternate Shot; 40% and 60% Team Handicap Applies.
- 2:00pm Lunch and Awards Reception