Ladies’ Member-Guest Invitational
July 16 - July 17
Railside Golf Club is eager to welcome you to our annual Ladies’ Member-Guest event. This event is intended to be fun and socially competitive. It is well-suited for players of all abilities and promises to be a memorable two days for both members and non-members.
Deadline to Register: June 25
Handicaps: Each player is required to have an established USGA Handicap Index. Any player that does not have an established USGA Handicap must submit a minimum of five scorecards to the golf staff so that a handicap may be established.
Entry fee of $295.00 per team includes:
- Meals each day, tee favor, and prizes
- Social members may be invited as guests
Friday, July 16
- 2:00pm Registration
- 3:00pm Round One Shotgun – Nine-Hole Two-Person Scramble; 35% low + 15% high.
- 5:30pm Heavy Appetizer Buffet
- 6:00pm Horse Race
Special five-hole single elimination alternate shot competition. Each two-person team will play Holes #1 and #2 and the teams with a cumulative score of 11 or lower will move on. Teams with a score of 12 or higher will be eliminated. The remaining teams will play elimination format until 2 teams remain after Hole #8. The two teams will play Hole #9 for the Horse Race Championship.
Saturday, July 17
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:00am Round Two Shotgun – Nine-Hole Best Ball; 85% of Each Player’s Handicap Applies.
- 11:30am Round Three Shotgun – Nine-Hole Pinehurst Alternate Shot; 40% and 60% Team Handicap Applies.
- 2:00pm Lunch and Awards Reception